Work Permit Information

If you have questions about a work permit or need a work permit please speak to Julie Kuisle at Major General Murray between the hours of 9:00AM and 1:00PM Monday - Friday.  

Work Permit During Summer Break

If you need a work permit during the summer break, please contact Student Support Services at (760) 726-2170 ext. 92182.